Clouds


I lie on my bed
and gaze out at the sky
watching candy-floss clouds,
ever-changing, drift by

They remind me of women
in so many ways,
delicate and beautiful,
they never cease to amaze

No two are the same,
some are dark, some are flighty;
their gentle looks hide
a power so mighty

They can be bright and inspiring
or threaten you with thunder,
they can raise your spirits
and break the spell you're under

Their form and appearance
alters with such subtle effect,
once they catch your eye
they're hard to neglect

But turn your back and they're gone,
disappeared into thin air;
were you just dreaming,
were they ever really there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woman

Women of the world I salute you! On bended knee I pledge my undying love You gave me life and nurtured me, made me what I am and all the bet...