Choreographic Cat


One day I found a quadruped
Feline, I would say
Who had a unique talent
For in a strange way
He could dance

I called him McMaster
And he ran away
But I knew deep inside
He'd come home one day
And so he did

One night I threw a party
And broke it I'm afraid
So we all started dancing
And from out of the shade
Came McMaster

He twitched his whiskers
And waggled his tail
Although he was little
And looked very frail
He really could dance

Fred Astaire stared
And the Bee Gees stopped singing
As McMaster they saw
His feet and paws swinging
In a disco delight

He just kept on dancing
And we all got bored
But McMaster didn't like it
All this being ignored
And so he left

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woman

Women of the world I salute you! On bended knee I pledge my undying love You gave me life and nurtured me, made me what I am and all the bet...